Sunday, August 31, 2014

Saturday Sparks Link Party 78

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 78!
School is back in session and old routines are finding there way back into our lives. This is a good time of year to finish old projects or perhaps start a new one. Motivation and inspiration abound in the features from last weeks party. 
Now, onto the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 77.
Home is Where the Heart Is Pallet Sign at The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom. A recent pallet find had Mellissa creating this sweet sign. It reminds me of a Hershey Bar and who can resist one of those.
Faux Leather Base Tote Bag at Let's Make It Lovely. Roopini has a fabulous tutorial on making this wonderful Tote Bag.
Upcycled Cabinet Door with MMS Milk Paint at Blue Willow House. Sharon attended a 'Miss Mustard Seed Painting Class' and shows off her fabulous finished project - an upcycled tray made from a cabinet door.
DIY Canvas Wall Art at A Mom's Take. Janel shows us how she made this fabulous photo montage for her wall.
Apple Stamped Canvas Tote at Wendys Hat. Wendy is thinking about the upcoming Fall season and shares this cute idea to make an apple stamped Tote.
Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal at Natural Chow. Margaret Anne shares a healthy and delicious recipe for homemade granola.
French Onion Cheese Sauce at Kleinworth & Co. - Gina shares a recipe for a French Onion Cheese Sauce that she says is delicious on chicken or noodles, etc...,.
Homemade Wheat Bread at Ten at the Table. Maria Alison shares a recipe for Wheat Bread and explains that there is nothing like homemade bread. I have to agree with her on this one.
Bacon Dill Cheese Ball at Luv a Bargain. Sherri shares her cousins recipe for a 'Bacon Dill Cheese Ball' that is a welcome addition at every family gathering.
Green Goddess Pasta Salad at Robyn's View. Robyn shares a tasty recipe for pasta salad that is full of fresh herbs and sounds amazing.

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) or a text link back to the party on your post.
- Share your own ideas - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar or if you prefer, GFC and Linky are located at the bottom of this page.
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. You pick such great features! I pin so many ideas each week that I don't know how to pick your favorites. I would be like "this is my fav, no this one, or maybe this one". By the time I was done my fav list would be looking like the party. Thanks for hosting and spending time to do all this. Have a great Labor Day.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,

    So many scrumptious features! I have promised my husband, (and myself), that I will start to bake homemade bread, as there is nothing like it, just as you say! I'm a little nervous about the yeast part, but I'm bound to get it right one day, right? Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting Suzann.
    Have a lovely week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing what I carry to accommodate my food allergies when I go out. I’m also sharing my allergy-free version of an Indian favorite—Butter Chicken served over Tahdig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Suzanne for the awesome party and hope you're enjoying your Labor Day Weekend!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting and for stopping by my blog this week, Suzanne:) I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature and hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top