Friday, September 1, 2017

Saturday Sparks Link Party 235

Welcome to Saturday Sparks 235!

The start of another September finds me reflecting on days gone by.

My children are grown now, but it was not so long ago that the slow and easy feel of summer was snatched from us and replaced with new routines and hectic schedules - aka the start of another school year.

The abrupt change never sat well with me.

Over time, I have learned to savor the simple moments and the occasional stillness of a day and it was this tried and true habit that saved me during those busy days of yesteryear.

"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you."
~ Deepak Chopra

Now, onto this weeks party.

First up, the Fabulous Features from Saturday Sparks 234.



11 Stunning Farmhouse Master Bedrooms at Lolly Jane



Tablescape Tuesday: Patchwork & Sunflowers at Everyday Living







Craft Room Reveal at The Scrap Shoppe


How to Make a Wallhanging from a Mop at At Home with Ashley


Upcycled Tea Bag Fall Leaves at Vintage with Laces




Hazelnut Mocha Cheesecake at The Simple Sweet Life


Banana Oat Bread Cookies at Brooklyn Farm Girl



Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes at Honey and Birch

Pieced Pastimes

 Thanks to everyone for linking up to last weeks party.
If you were featured, please grab the featured button (above) to add to your blog.

Now, onto the party!

Link up your latest inspiring posts such as:

Crafts
DIY
Gardening
Home Decor
Photography
Ponderings
Recipes
Repurposing
Sewing/Quilting

Links are open through Friday morning.

Features will be posted at next weeks party at Pieced Pastimes, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Pieced Pastimes

 Party Guidelines:
- Post the party button (above) with a link back to this page or just a text link back to the party on your post - Not required, but appreciated!
- Share your own ideas and photos - not a roundup of other peoples ideas.
- Follow Pieced Pastimes via one of the social media links located on the upper right sidebar. 
- No advertising, Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Pin feature photos to Pinterest from the original source and not from this blog.
- Visit other links and leave a kind comment.





SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave SaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tea bag leaves, Suzanne! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my tablescape "Patchwork & Sunflowers! Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting.
    Have a nice weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, thanks so much for hosting each week! I have the same feelings as you when thinking back to the days of summer coming to an abrupt halt when the kids went back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The busyness of back to school never sat well with me either. I miss those days of having my girls at home though. Thank you for hosting my friend. Have a great weekend.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the party! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the laid back days of summer but, I also love getting back into a routine when school starts. So it's a bit of a bitter sweet time for me. Thank you so much for hosting each week - hope your Labor Day weekend is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Suzanne for your 235th Saturday Sparks, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Suzanne,
    Thank you for hosting! I've missed the last few weeks so I'm happy to be back to link up. :) Shared on G+ for you and will on my Twitter feed. My kids are grown, too, and NO I don't miss those exhausting stressful days and trying to get the kids to school and then stay awake at work all day. :)

    Have a lovely rest of your Labor Day weekend!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my wallhanging! And hosting the party! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top